The Rasmi Floodlight range is designed to meet the different illumination requirements of large areas.It can be suppled with two types of pure aluminium reflectors, diffusing and narrow beam.
Both of the reflectors are specially designed to match the characteristics of the lamps used and guarantee maximum performance of the floodlight optimum colour rendering and high luminous efficiency.
Careful selection of the manufacturing materials together with specialattention to the simple method of installation and maintenance.with a hinged lamp access door,which automatically cuts off voltage supply when fitting or replacing the lamp,thus preventing accidental contact with any live parts.
- Di cast aluminium body and door
- Steelsupport bracket
- Polyester powder paint resistant to corrosion.atmospheric conditions and salt spray fog test
- Anode polshed and oxidated 99.85 aluminium reflector
- Thermal shock resistant tempered glass diffuser
- Wired with ceramic lamp holder,silicone cables resistant to high temperature and disconnect switch that automatically cuts off the voltage supply as soonas the hinged access door is opened
- Technopolymer control gear box
- Silcone rubber gaskets
- Di cast aluminium catches for glass retention
- Die-cast aluminium protractor scale for precise aiming
- Stainless steel externalscrews
- Complies with EN 60598-1and EN 60598-2-5 Standards